Crochet kitty cat gloves,crochet cat mittens, animal theme gloves, funny kitties, kids gloves,gift for kids,little kitty gloves



Crochet kitty cat gloves,crochet cat mittens, animal theme gloves, funny kitties, kids gloves,gift for kids,little kitty gloves
Perfect gift for kids!

Made from a wool blend yarn.

Crocheted by me and comes from a pet-free and non-smoking home.

Hand washing recommended.

The finished size of the gloves is approximately 4 inches wide by 7 inches tall. The design has stretch and is made to fit an average kids hand between 3.5 and 4.5 inches in width measured across the palm.

Find the matching hat in my listings!

Thank you for looking! Feel free to contact me with any questions or with requests for custom items! I am always happy to work with you to create a custom item.

Check out my store for more handmade items:

https://www.facebook.com/BadHatCat


No comments:

Post a Comment